Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who's Example Are You?


I'm currently a work in progress and like anyone else I face struggles every day. My goal is to be more Christ-like each and every day and that is not an easy take.

In the season of my life that I am in now, I feel so blessed that God has given me the talent of running. My running is an amazing gift from God and I want to use it to the best of my ability to glorify Him. I'm thankful that I have been given this platform so that I can share my faith with the world!

Good example for each of you as athletes....remember, you are blessed with a gift (a talent) from God (running). When we use our gift to bring glory to Him, He will exalt us through our BEST effort in our times and places (WINNING!)

Not bad for an 18 year old who now is a world champion and double Olympic silver medalist...."Allyson Felix".

Remember, who's example are you and are you using your gift to its fullest ability?

No comments: